I've been inspired to create a blog! Many of my wonderful friends already have blogs so I'm a little late to the table but I'll do my best to catch up :)
YAY!!!! I love the background!! And the name is great, you must have had a good peanut gallery to help you :D I hope you have fun with this, that it may become cathartic for you through and that you stay faithful to it! <3
So this is a blog. Give me a while and I will catch up to yesterday. I understand about keeping up with all the medical stuff since Rob & I went thru it 3 years ago. Wait til you have to fight with insurance and doctors offices in the payment of bills. What a headache - as if you won't have one already. Hang in there.
5 comments:
YAY!!!! I love the background!! And the name is great, you must have had a good peanut gallery to help you :D I hope you have fun with this, that it may become cathartic for you through and that you stay faithful to it! <3
Fabulous!
Nice site. Looks like you're pretty good at this blogging thing.
I love your blog. It's beautiful. Thanks for letting us all share in your life. (and I love you lots!)
So this is a blog. Give me a while and I will catch up to yesterday. I understand about keeping up with all the medical stuff since Rob & I went thru it 3 years ago. Wait til you have to fight with insurance and doctors offices in the payment of bills. What a headache - as if you won't have one already. Hang in there.
Post a Comment