Darn! The California wild fires near LA have claimed another victim - the Pasadena Marathon. When I called Jeff this morning to wish him good luck, he informed me that the marathon committee had to cancel the race due to the poor air quality created by the wildfires. He was very disappointed, and rightfully so. Instead, he and his parents are going to the beach. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be fun!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The beach was awesome! We hit Venice Beach, watched weird body-builders, weird hippies, and weird food! A great time was had by all. Thanks for thinking of us!
I'm glad you still had fun, Jeff. Way to make lemonade out of lemons! (and secretly, I'm relieved you didn't put your body through the stress of two marathons so close together, even though I know you totally would have run a great race and would have been fine).
Post a Comment