The summer here was super duper hot. It was often over 95 degrees, with little wind to make it bearable. I spent most of my time hiding in shade or searching out air conditioning. That was when LA was at its most miserable. Now, however, the weather has changed, it's cooler, and almost every day, there's a nice crisp feeling to the air. Amazing how much better this city can be when it's not so blooming hot!
I never posted any photos from our summer activities. I'm still learning how to add photos to the blog so I'm just starting with a few from lovely Jill Rulis' wedding and will add more as I go. Jill and Kyle had a fabulous wedding with a beautiful location, awesome wine, and some of the best wedding food I've ever had. The bride and groom were so happy and everyone had a terrific time. Plus, I got to see some of my much-missed Colorado friends. It was great!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Autumn in LA
Posted by Jen at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so amazing to see you too. Great pictures!
I had a HOT date to Jill's wedding! That was a ton of fun.
Post a Comment